There are several ways you can support the efforts of the Virtual Village. All profits we earn are given to people in our local community who have been negatively affected by COVID-19.
- Buy our music. We’ve recruited some of the best musicians in Winston-Salem and beyond, many of whom donated one or more tracks for our compilations available on our Bandcamp page.
- Order a t-shirt. Check out the four different shirt designs on our House of Rodan partner page, and order your favorite in sizes from XS to 3XL.
- Grab a wristband. These sturdy, embossed protest wristbands feature our inclusive rainbow color scheme and our slogan “One City, One Love.” Get yours at Coffee Park Airstream for $5 each, or three for $10.
- Come to a show. A large part of our mission is bringing music and people together, and we’re getting our Virtual Village Showboat ready to bring the sound and spirit of local musicians to neighborhoods throughout the city on our one-of-a-kind boat transformed into a mobile music stage.
- Let us know. If you have ideas on how to further support the activities of the Virtual Village, drop us a line. We’d love to know what’s on your mind.